The University of Iowa

Question Routing Form

Yes, all proposals to external entities (including individual awards and other applications that do not require a formal institutional signature) require a UI routing form.  The routing form ensures that your department and the university are aware of and support your proposal and that it complies with federal, state, and university regulations.  For more information about the routing form, go to UI Routing Policy and Procedure.